Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 12 A and B


So hugging has obviously been Makenna's thing lately, and most of the boys love to hug her too. I had fully taken my camera to take a picture of Blake playing basketball for my 365 picture, but then this happened. How could I pass this one up? It's pretty sweet, huh? Blake will have other basketball games, right?
So the question is...Should this be my picture for yesterday or the one below???...because it's a pretty good one too.

Check out what I found in Luke's pocket...all in his words
Number strip - for a guessing number game.
Dice - to predict a roll....(I guess kinda like gambling.)
Broken green light saber - to be an invisible guy fighting Count Dooku
Count Dooku - to play with the invisible guy
Feather - found in his down jacket...played with until a little girl took it, blew it, and then lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment