Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 1


okay, so not the best way to start out the new year. I can't believe I forgot my camera when we, the family and the in-laws, went to Buca di Beppos tonight. But well, I still wanted to remember the experience so I snapped a shot of their website. If I ever get back over there, I'll snap a picture of the outside or something, but it's not an area of town that we normally go to, so I don't know if that will happen or not.

So some of you might be wondering what Project 365 is. Unfortunately, it's a goal that I might not keep, but I'm gonna try my hardest. It's basically a picture a day for a year. It makes one album that documents your one year. My favorite scrapbooker, Becky Higgins made a scrapbooking kit to go with it to make it all easier. I think it's such a great idea.
My goal is to try to post most of the pics on my blog too. That way...it'll help with the journaling. Of course, I might have to post a whole week in one post, but we'll see. Anyways, that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment