Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19-25

19th - Children's choir sang tonight. Here's us practicing... (You can see my other blog for the actual video of them singing.)

20th - Jakeb's second tooth came out last night, and would you believe the tooth fairy forgot to come??


21st - something that is becoming a normal occurence around my house. Just look at those cute feet!


22nd - Poor Makenna doesn't know what she's in store for in a few months. She thinks this new car seat is a toy. Of course when I pulled it out, she refused to let me get a good picture. I wonder how she'll do with the new baby?

23rd - It was Bring Your Kid(s) to Work Day. The boys were thrilled!


24th - Garage sale season!!! Who-hoo!!!! (All this for $5.25)


24th - Movie night: Monsters Vs. Aliens for free How cool is that??? And no, those are not snacks from home in little Ziploc bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment