Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 43

I've been on a photo developing frenzy the past couple of weeks. I just got photos developed from when Makenna was first born, so that means I'm about 1 1/2 years behind, and I'm sure that there are other pictures from before then that I haven't gotten developed. So, Costco and Arts Cow have been my best friends lately. I used Arts Cow for the first time, and was pretty pleased with their work. Their pictures are 6 cents a print, plus when you sign up you get 1200 prints for free, 100 4x6 and 100 5x7 each month. All you do is pay for shipping. Today, Thursday, we made a trip to Costco to get more prints which only adds to more madness in my room downstairs. I like Costco because I get the prints ASAP. Now to organize them all.
(I mean, look at the pictures...see Makenna now and then in the hospital?)

No comments:

Post a Comment